We Stand Behind Our Work
AmeriPro Roofing is a proud partner with Owens Corning and can help you can find the perfect look for your new roof installation or replacement roof.
Whether you are ready to replace your current roof, or you are building a new home, Owens Corning Oakridge® Shingles are a sure bet for a custom design look and with long-lasting quality. Their high quality, bold colors, algae and wind resistance, make Owens Corning shingles a top choice for homeowners everywhere.
- Patented Fiberglass, which protects against the elements, and has a class A fire resistance rating.
- Asphalt that creates a barrier to protect from water damage.
- Reflective granules to minimize the effect of the sun’s rays.
- Adhesive strips to keep the whole roof watertight.
- Dampness and shade can lead to algae, which can ultimately lead to decay
- Owens Corning shingles are created with materials that are algae resistant to protect your roof and your home. And keep it looking like the day it was installed!
- Owens Corning blends copper-lined granules with the shingle which help resist algae growth.
Once shingles are installed with Owens Corning sealant, they are able to withstand up to 130 mph winds. This reduces the chances of storm damage, which can lead to water damage in your home.
When you choose AmeriPro Roofing, a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning, you will have the peace of mind that only comes from using a qualified roofing contractor combined with a stellar product.
- Lasts up to fifty years
- Covers material defects and labor
- Transferable one time to new owner
Total Protection Roofing System®
Owens Corning uses a patented system to ensure the best shingle and highest level of satisfaction!
- Seal – Block water resulting from ice damming, wind-driven rains and normal water flow. A properly sealed roof helps prevent rot and mold.
- Defend – Add a tough, yet beautiful layer of defense with strong adhesion that resists blow offs and helps shed water away from the roof deck. Helps protect the most vulnerable areas such as eaves and peaks.
- Breathe – Reduces heat and moisture buildup that can lead to ice damming, roof deterioration, and mold infestation. This helps air flow through the attic to manage temperature and moisture.
Varying shades and styles of tans, grays, blues and even reds. Your roof will make a statement! Whether you are planning on selling, or planning on spending the rest of your life in your home, how the exterior looks adds both aesthetic value and monetary value. Owens Corning Shingles come in a huge variety of colors and styles suitable for the most basic of starter homes to the grandest of estates.
The Oakridge® Shingle collection is filled with a wide range of deep, tone rich colors, allowing you to select the perfect look for your property and also guarantee excellent roof protection.
The COOL Roof Collection shingles by Owens Corning are specially designed to reflect the sun’s rays, helping to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
With an array of colors available, Owens Corning® COOL Roof Collection shingles reflect your personal style while also helping to deliver energy-saving benefits.
What Our Customers
Explore Our Projects
Explore our roofing, siding, and gutter projects to see how we can transform your home, improve its curb appeal, and increase its resale value!
Book Your Free Inspection!