Don’t Pay the Price for
No matter the root cause, destruction from high winds can leave your roof exposed and your home at risk for further damage and higher repair costs if you don’t act quickly.
Most people know that after a major weather event, it’s a good idea to check your roof, even if you just give it a quick visual inspection. But did you know that even strong spring and summer thunderstorms and weather bursts can cause major damage to your roof? Wind gusts of only 75 to 85 miles have been found to damage roofing systems or even lift them from the decking. This exposes your roof to costly water damage if not repaired before the next storm comes along.
How do I know if my roof has wind damage?
The best way to assess the condition of your roof after any type of storm is to hire a professional roofing contractor to perform a thorough roof inspection. However, before calling a roofer, walk around your home to look for any visible effects of wind damage. If you notice any of the following problems with your building or roof, let a roofing professional know immediately.
- Broken or cracked skylights
- Fallen trees or limbs near your roof
- Water stains on the ceiling
- Inspect your attic for leaks or water damage
- Broken, cracked, curled, or missing shingles
- Check for blisters, cracks, and tears around the edges of the roof and any signs of siding damage
- Check for bent, loose, or missing gutter sections
What does AmeriPro Roofing do if my roof is damaged by high winds?
Customers count on AmeriPro Roofing for emergency roof repairs. AmeriPro Roofing’s quick-response teams have the tools and training to solve problems that occur because of wind damage. Our emergency wind damage repairs can keep your home secure & dry.
- Replace damaged and/or missing roof shingles
- Tarp protection
- Board up repairs for temporary protection
- Repair damaged roofs
What Our Customers
Explore Our Projects
Let us show you our expertise. Explore our roofing, siding, and gutter projects. Discover how we can transform your home. A new roof improves curb appeal. Plus, keep in mind, it increases its resale value!