Roof Repair and
- Do you need a FREE inspection to assess damages to your roof?
- Did you know insurance pays up to 100% of replacement cost?
Why Choose AmeriPro Roofing?
- More than 150,000 Projects Completed
- An Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor
- Ranked As A Top 100 Roofer By Roofing Contractor Magazine
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured in 27 States
- Outstanding Customer Service
After a major storm, it’s important to take advantage of your insurance coverage to repair or replace your damaged roof in a timely manner, to prevent any further destruction.
- For virtually no money out of your pocket, you could have your roof repaired, or even a complete replacement.
- Once your insurance claim is approved, AmeriPro Roofing will step in and handle everything from there.
- We make sure everything is taken care of and that your new roof is expertly installed using high quality materials, from the brands you can trust.
With over 150,000 completed projects, AmeriPro Roofing has built a solid reputation for quality craftmanship and professional service and is nationally recognized as a leading roofing contractor.
Warning Signs of a Leaking Roof
Every roof tells a story, but unless you know the language, it’s sometimes difficult to understand what exactly is going on with your roof.
When it comes to roof leaks, however, there are some definite warning signs, including:
- Shingles That Have Buckled Or Curled
- Missing Shingles
- Rotted Shingles
- Water Stains On Ceiling and Walls
- Steady Drip From Ceiling
Unfortunately, by the time most homeowners notice these signs, it usually means that their roofs have been damaged for several months.
At AmeriPro Roofing our expert roofing contractors can identify leaks quickly, and tell you exactly what we need to do to solve the problem.
In many instances, we can save your roof, replace damaged shingles, repair the leaks, and strengthen your roof for years to come. Act now, before that leaky roof turns into a major replacement job that could cost you thousands of dollars.