Join an Industry leader now! AmeriPro Roofing is immediately hiring a Marketing Manager to work on-site at our Corporate Headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois. The Roofing Industry is growing and AmeriPro is evolving with it! We attribute much of our continued success to our Direct Marketing efforts.
To build on this, we are now searching for a full-time Marketing Manager to manage our external trusted vendor that has a full team of experienced marketers to make sure we are getting the most out of the service in relation to Leads, Appointments, Sales, and Revenue.
You will work hand-in-hand with their team to identify those efforts that are the most profitable for expansion. Furthermore, you’ll help oversee the entire process of the life of a sales lead and help refine our process to increase conversions of leads to sales.
Overview of the Role
You will play a crucial role in AmeriPro Roofing’s success through the development and execution of our existing and future marketing programs. You will be responsible for creating new growth strategies and maximizing our reach with a focus on digital expansion.
- Drive the development and execution of the company’s digital strategy in conjunction with our agency partners with a focus on revenue growth
- Oversee all marketing efforts across all social channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Design & distribute customer surveys to increase reach and engagement.
- Enhance the digital experience for our end-user customers, subcontractors, and sales staff.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers to post-sales content in order to recruit new talent and drive new business.
- Produce in-house videos, brochures, and other branded marketing collateral
- Report campaign data (provided by the agency including Return On Ad Spend / ROAS) each month for the executive team.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis to make well-informed campaign decisions.
- Provide feedback and market data related to our Internal Needs in relation to marketing locations, efforts, and budgets
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting Salary 45K-60K (based on experience)
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation Days)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision and Life)
- 401K Plan with Employer Contribution
- Company Paid Holidays
- Full-Time Office Position: Monday-Friday 8:30-5 PM
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital media, or related (preferred)
- Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience with PPC/SEM (agency experience preferred)
- 1-2 years experience with Social Media with a focus on lead generation
- Experience working with an ATS and or CRM a huge plus
- Relevant Home Improvement Industry Experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, cloud space, Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams, One Note
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and short turnaround
- Must be comfortable with an in-person, on-site office environment
Why AmeriPro Roofing?
AmeriPro Roofing was founded in 2000 and has since proudly completed over 150,000 projects across the country. AmeriPro is a Certified Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor as well as the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning for the last 8-years in a row. In addition, AmeriPro is recognized as being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation from Roofing Contractor Magazine.
We are a rapidly expanding home improvement company in 40 markets across 19 states. We are a family-owned and operated company practicing modern-day strategy to adapt to evolving business practices. We are continuing to grow and evolve, while still maintaining the core values associated with being a family-owned and operated company. We will always pursue our goal of helping homeowners improve the value of their homes with our products and services at a fraction of retail costs!
If you feel you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work as a Marketing Manager for AmeriPro Roofing, please visit this link to submit your resume and details. We look forward to hearing from you!